Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pretty in Pink, Kitten Photo Series

Resurfacing a series I took when my cat Ace was a kitten. He was the pick of the litter, the most beautiful and photogenic of the five kittens. I eventually convinced my family to keep him, and he is now fat and happy keeping my mom company-- and keeping her house free of mice this winter.

cute fluffy orange kitten on pink satin
I Know I'm Cute, digital, 2006
cute fluffy orange kitten on pink satin
Peek-a-boo, digital, 2006
cute fluffy orange kitten on pink satin
Play, digital, 2006

cute fluffy orange kitten on pink satin
Almost Angelic, digital, 2006

And why did I choose to post these pictures now? Why not? Who doesn't love being warmed up by cute baby animal pictures when its cold and dreary outside? I am also missing photography these days.

0 comments: