Saturday, May 5, 2012

Progress on the Muay Thai Elephant

Can't you just hear him? "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

custom graphic elephant with muay thai shorts and boxing gloves
A fearsome fighter, the Muay Thai Elephant! Custom design for a friend of mine who trains Muay Thai at Tristar Gym where I work. 

Wanted to upload my progress on this guy so I can show Mike. He's looking pretty good! What you see here is his basic form and some experimentation with the lines. I like the look of the lines on the face-- an image that I must admit I found and manipulated from a graphics database-- so I wil be trying to reproduce them. The colours here are purely for working purposes only; its easier to see what I'm manipulating. The Thai shorts need more detail and logos or images, as do the gloves. I think it would look really good with tattoos.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.